Saturday, February 21, 2009

I know him so well

A new friend shared this video to me. At first, wala lang I thought it's just an ordinary concert video, well ordinary nga lang sya pero nung pinakinggan ko na yung lyrics na pa-teka ako. Bakit parang pambabae yung kanta, pambabae nga talaga pero  lalaki kumanta tapos di pa binago nung singer yung lyrics, iba tuloy naging dating, mas makakarelate mga PLU hehe kasi nakarelate ako. Ilang beses ko tuloy pinanuod hehe.




Nothing is so good it lasts eternally,

Perfect situations must go wrong,

But this has never yet prevented me,

Wanting far too much,

For far too long,


Looking back,

I could have played it differently,

Won a few more moments,

Who can tell,

But it took time to understand the man,

Now at least I know

I know him well


Wasn't it good?

(Oh so good)

Wasn't he fine?

(Oh so fine)

Isn't it madness,

He can't be mine?

But in the end

He needs a little bit

More than me,

More security,

He needs his fantasy and freedom,

I know him so well


No-one in your life is with you constantly,

No-one is completely on your side,

And though I'd move my world to be with him,

Still the gap between us is too wide,


Looking back,

(Looking back)

I could have played it differently,

(I could have played it some other way),

Learned about the man,

Before I fell

(I was just a little boy)

But I was ever so much younger then,

(Maybe, so much younger then)

Now at least I know

I know him well


Wasn't it good?

(Oh so good)

Wasn't he fine?

(Oh so fine)

Isn't it madness,

He won't be mine?


Didn't I know?

How it would go,

If I knew from the start,

Why am I falling apart?


Wasn't it good

Wasn't he fine?

Isn't it madness,

He won't be mine?


But in the end,

He needs a little bit

More than me,

More security,

He needs his fantasy and freedom,

I know him so well,

It took time to understand him,


I know him so well



***
Wasn't it good, wasn't he fine? Isn't it madness, he won't be mine?...
I hope I know him so well... wala lang  :D

9 comments:

  1. BWahaha ... me likey too! Ang ganda nga =)

    From Mr. Robin d' Frog ... wala lang :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mr robin the frog - me likey you este i like it too, ganda no, sobrang wala lang hehe :D

    @mr scheez - :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think religious naman tong "I Knew Him so Well" eh. Puede naman. Kayo talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @male soliloquizer - pwede naman nga, hehe. musta naman buhay buhay, wala bang bagong entries hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nakalimutan ko ang password ko. He he. Hayaan mo. Gagawa na lang ako ng bago pag may time. Di rin ako inspired na sumulat e. He he. Baka ikaw puede kong maging inspirasyon. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sayang naman ang blog hehe. Pano bko makakatulong para maging inspirasyon mo hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish am making an inspiration to someone .... wink ... wink

    - Friend of a CookieBoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gawa tayo ng milagro. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete