Friday, November 23, 2007

Pito Pito ni DK

I’ve been tagged by DK about my sevens. Ok cge pagbigyan hehehe

Here are the rules:

1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Pick 7 others you would like to get to know better.
3. Let them know you’ve tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. And don’t forget to give them the rules.

Seven truths about me that you might not have known yet:

1. I have no future.
2. I am hoping to be married by 2009.
3. I don't have any bestfriend.
4. I am a passive player in bed.
5. I hate animals.
6. I love miniatures.
7. I hooked up a prostitute for my first experience but nothing happened.

7x7 (which by the way is much harder):

1. I was born in the mid 70's.
2. I was born on the 17th day of the month.
3. I took my 7th grade the entire summer of 1990.
4. I eat dinner at exactly 7pm.
5. Im looking forward for my 7th relationship.
6. I always include number 7 on my passwords.
7. N95 is my 7th phone.

Tag yourself. hehehe! 

1 comment:

  1. "7. I hooked up a prostitute for my first experience but nothing happened."

    Heto ang isa sa mga reasons bakit ako naging PLU. Na-trauma yata ako.

    ReplyDelete