I went again last night to CB, there's an event at F but I decided to go to a more relaxing than a crowded place. Actually i was at CB last saturday with my partner in crime but since the call of flesh is very high and i also took advantage of my car so i went there.
I think wednesday is the best day to go there. Ive tried other days and wednesday seems to have a good crowd.
I dunno but somehow i feel saturated about sex. I was there by 7pm and I had my first encounter at 10pm. Not because no one approaches me, I even avoided some, but because I just enjoyed watching them cruise around.
Looking at them, teasing with them is enough for me. Sometimes, I just waited outside the cubicle area to see who have been f**ked and s**ked by whom. hehehe
After my first encounter, I did cruise around and yet the same feeling. Am i lazy to have sex? or do i have high standards with regards to the partner im looking at?. There are lot of good looking guys but who cares?
I wrapped up the night having my second encounter with my first encounter but this time we did it with his friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment