Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tail Behind the Halo

I was fooled to believe that he is a saint. That his world revolves around me. Such a crap!

I sensed it from the start the he's hiding something, but who cares! Love made me blind.  Friends would tell me that he is no extraordinary. But I am always on the defense that I knew him very well and our foundation differs us from the rest.

I was wrong...

I was brainwashed and manipulated.  A 35 year old man who brag to know the ins and outs of the PLU world has been fooled by a decade younger novice. 

This has been my karma.

I was once a cheater.  Caught but I never admitted.  My lies caused me my realtionship then.  It ended up a 3-year relationship.  It took time before I gained back our friendship. That was the past.

 

Now, I was asked for forgiveness...a second chance.  Explanations were given. Who am I not to forgive?  Trust may have been broken but never will I be the same again.  

The sinner became the saint, the saint became the sinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment